Monday, June 18, 2007

Trying to find the dance floor

Well I thought the type of blog dancing I was going to do would be free form and easy but since I was thrown all over the dance floor just trying to find this page, I think I'll sit down awhile.
I was SO excited to learn this new stuff but I'm winded for the moment- two left hands and feet perhaps?
Anyway, I'm finally in my blog, writing my first post and "sweating" on the keyboard ( not really for as you know, women GLOW). But Laila ALI I am not! ( Too bad she didn't win the trophy from Dancing with the stars, she was outstanding and not petite like most of the women out there.)
I think the next step will be learning to put some pictures on my blog- can't wait!!

2 comments:

JimD said...

Cool, you made it this far. Some fun, huh? Hope you enjoy the program! We're all working through this together.

GitaKLU said...

Tag you are it!!!